Kino Veterans Memorial Stadium’s close-to-the-action, intimate atmosphere makes it one of the finest sports and entertainment facilities around. It is certainly the largest venue of its kind in Pima County.
- Natural grass surface.
- 11,000 seats - 8,000 stadium and 3,000 lawn
- Eight suites with 12 open-air seats per suite
- 340 feet down each foul line and 405 feet to the straightaway center field
- ADA compliant
- 3,000 parking spaces
- Ticket office
- Press box
- Conference room
- Concession stands
- Locker rooms
PARKING IS FREE FOR ALL EVENTS
3,300 spaces (1,000 paved; 2,300 gravel/grass)
Kino Stadium, a Pima County property, is a Non-Smoking Facility per A.R.S. § 36-601.01 "Smoke Free Arizona Act"
Tailgating is permitted in the Kino Sports Complex parking area for all events starting one hour prior the gates opening. Tailgate festivities cannot extend into additional parking spaces. Trash containers will be provided in the parking areas. The parking area will close 90 minutes after the event. All tailgating equipment such as chairs, tents (anchored with weights), and grills must be removed or Kino Sports Complex will dispose of items left behind. Kino Sports Complex management reserves the right to revoke parking privileges to those who do not comply with guidelines.
When special events are scheduled (such as music concerts), tailgating may be prohibited because of parking space restrictions and to ensure the safety of our fans.
Permitted Items (Kino Stadium)
Our goal is to provide safe, enjoyable entertainment at the complex. Please be aware that guests and belongings will be subject to search prior to entering the stadium gates. If necessary, guests will be asked to leave non-permitted items in their vehicles. There are no storage facilities on site for items that are not permitted including purses, backpacks, or other personal items. We appreciate your cooperation and hope you enjoy the entertainment!
- Sun Block (no aerosol cans)
- A one-liter (33.6 oz) clear plastic bottle or smaller of water of non-carbonated, unflavored water (per person).
- Foam seat cushions (no stadium seats)
- Baby bag and stroller with baby
- Purse or fanny pack (16" x 16" x 8" max)
- Cell phones and other hand-held electronic devices
- Musicalinstrucments, noise makers, and fan created signs or banners (subject to approval at gate)
- Service animals
Concerts and community events
Permitted items may vary at concerts, festivals, and for other nonprofit events. Please visit the sponsor's website for information.
These items are always prohibited from the Complex, regardless of the event-
- Water backpacks, camel packs, bota bags or thermos type containers
- Umbrellas, bikes, skateboards, in-line skates, roller skates or scooters
- Weapons, knives, sticks, bats, clubs, drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Tents of any type
- Non-service animals
- Chairs of any type
- Chains/chain wallets
- Professional cameras or photography equipment, or video/DVD cameras
- Audio recording equipment
- Laser pointers or flashlights
- Toy squirt or water guns
- Flags, banners, signs or flags attached to sticks
- Musical instruments